A Note From Holly
I love my job!
I have been in this industry for over 17 years and can’t imagine doing anything else. I truly cherish that I get to be creative every day. Whether I am being a part of the wedding day or providing a new look in my salon, I embrace the variety of work.
I have 3 children. Samuel 13, Mae 8 and Finnley 7. These kiddos are my world. My partner, Peter and I are both business owners. We are grateful to have careers that allow us to be present for our children while showing them what you can achieve when you work hard.
I love that I get to enjoy what my workday brings.
Can’t wait to meet you!
Cuts & Styling
Need a clean-up or a brand new look? You got it!
(And no worries, I always have time for a consultation before I start to snip.)
- Clipper Cut: $30 • 30min
- Regular Cut (any length): $50 • 60min
- Blow Out: $40 • 45min
Highlights & Colour
Once I get your colour on, sit back and relax in my colour room that is all yours while you process. Play your tunes, work online or just enjoy the peace and quiet.
- Partial Highlight: $125 • 90min
- Full Highlight: starting from $160 • 2hrs
- Root Touch-Up: $125 • 90min • 2hrs
- Full Colour: starting from $160 • 2hrs
Give yourself the fullness and/or length you have always wanted!
All of my hair extensions are real, remy human hair (the hair cuticle all run in the same direction).
100 Gram Hair Application: $600 • 2 ½ hrs
* your hair may need more or less hair but I will decide the exact amount before we start.
- All extensions are washed, toned if needed and blow-dried prior to application.
- Consultations are complimentary
- I carry flex tip nano and tape-in extensions.
- Hair extensions last from 6 months to 1 year. (This depends on how well the client takes care of the extensions while receiving move-ups every 10 weeks)
- On average an individual needs 100 grams of hair extensions to achieve proper placement and as well as a natural look.
Weddings & Special Events
First of all… Congratulations!
If you would like to book me for your wedding, I require a deposit of $180 to hold your date. This amount pays for your hair trial at my salon and for your hair the day of.
A Few Details:
- I will travel to you if you are being married within the Kitchener-Waterloo region
- I ask for a 4 person minimum to travel to you
- I charge $100 per person in your party
- All prices include tax and travel
A Few Tips:
- Make sure everyone in your wedding party washes and blow-dries their hair the night before.
- No flat ironing or curling beforehand
- No dirty or wet hair, please.
- I prefer to prep all clip in hair extensions before the day of if possible
- All of this helps ensure the day of your event runs time-efficient and that everyone has the volume and longevity they want.
Book Your Appointment
For your convenience, you are more than welcome to book here online.
- If you don’t find the day or time you would like, please feel free to text me 519-742-0766.
- I am a one-man show and do not have a receptionist so please allow 24 hours to get back to you.
Follow what I’m up to on Instagram!
603 King Street East
Kitchener, Ontario N2G 2M2
(Above the new Walper Tobacco building)